Saturday, February 10, 2007

FotoTagger Experiment

In looking around for things to add to my Blog, or ways to make it more interesting, I came across FotoTagger. It allows you to annotate any photos you might want to put in your blog. It looked interesting, like something I can use here, or with the Blog I am planning to start with a form 2 class this week. If this works like they say it does, it will be quite useful.

One of the things they have on their site are photo quizzes, where a photo is given and a question is asked about it, and you have to come up with an answer. I want to see if this will work with Blogger, so here is my experimental post:



In a few years, at least two of these young men will become living legends of rock music. Who are they?





Click here to get an answer