Friday, September 14, 2007

Rod Benson's Blog



Rod Benson is a Basketball player trying out for the New Jersey Nets. He is also a very smart and funny guy, who writes a fantastic Blog.

I don't know if he has a future in the NBA, but if that doesn't work out, I'm sure writing will. The guy definitely has talent. His entry about playing baseball with an ex NBA players young kids had me cracking up. If writing doesn't work out, then he's bound to find some niche in entertainment. He's that good.
It doesn't matter if you like basketball, or even if you know anything about it at all. You will still get a kick out of Rod Benson.

The only reason I don't have it on my list of favorite Blogs is because the filters on the servers here won't let me add it. Next time at the Internet cafe, it goes there.

So check out toomuchrodbenson.com

It's worth the trip!