Sunday, April 22, 2007

Why No Posts?

Okay, I haven't posted for a few days because I have been very busy. The students and I were preparing for the English Drama Competition for the Northern Zone of the SBP Schools (government boarding schools) up in Kangar, Perlis. I will write about that and post some photos when I can.

Next up I have to prepare a 3 hour workshop for the staff of the school, who have very limited English skills, and have it ready to go by Saturday. I haven't had time to even think about that yet. That's in addition to planning classes and teaching. And working on the blogging project with my 2k class. Plus there is my wife's pregnancy. So if you don't see many posts, it's not because I have given up. It's because my brain is giving out. There's too many things to think about, to think about things to write about.

After that, we have a vacation!