Sunday, May 20, 2007

Happy Birthday Steve!!!


Today is my brother's 44th birthday.

Steve, I am proud of you. Despite the fact that we had one of the worst childhoods anyone could ever imagine, you made out all right. It makes my heart glad that you've made a good life for yourself. A pretty wife who is the worlds best cook, a beautiful genius of a daughter that you adore, a job you are good at and like doing- not many people have it as good as you. Count yourself as blessed.

I know we've had our differences in the past, and sometimes took things out on each other, but I am glad time has done its work, and healed old wounds. It's nice to be in contact, and have a brother again. It's nice to be a brother again, too.

Here's hoping you have many more years of the happiness you deserve. I'm not a drinking man, and neither are you, but if I was, I'd be raising a glass in your honor right now. Or more deservedly, the whole @#&*ing bottle!

So here's to you, Bro!

Cheers!