Monday, May 21, 2007

My Article Has Pictures

Ok, I got a "pee review" on my Uncyclopedia article, by a fifteen year old kid from New Jersey. Which is cool, because that is basically what I am, at least at heart. You might question the wisdom of taking advice from a fifteen year old, but what the heck, I'll take it where it's given. Besides, at least someone takes the time to read my stuff. Maybe I have found my target audience, or at least one that understands my stuff.

I made some changes, mainly by adding some pictures. I hope it made it funnier. I'm still not done playing with it. The next step is to cut it down some, as the review said it was a bit long, and I agree with that. If anyone else wants to help out, with the article, go ahead.

I also started work on another article. The links in red are links to articles that haven't been written yet. I know my OCD won't let them go unwritten. It looks like I will end up writing a whole series of satirical articles on the Barnegat Bay area before I am through, whether I want to or not. That is, unless I can get my OCD under control. If I can do that, then I will probably end up writing a whole series of articles about something else!!!